Portable, self-contained High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filtration systems.
The IsoClean is designed to easily and economically create a negative pressure isolation room/environment that will meet OSHA and CDC TB guidelines.
The IsoClean® can also be used as a positive pressure clean air recirculating system to combat airborne pathogens or provide ultra-clean air.
Engineered to provide the optimum combination of efficient HEPA air cleaning and provide a large number of room air changes per hour to minimize the spread of airborne diseases to patients and health care workers.
Where can IsoClean be used?
- Isolation Pressure Rooms Emergency Rooms
- Waiting Rooms
- Sputum Induction
- Aerosol Pentamidine Treatment Intensive Care Units Bronchoscopy Rooms
- Renal Dialysis Rooms
- Nursing Centers
- Physician Offices
- Homeless Shelters Addiction Recovery Centers Correctional Facilities Business Offices
Standard Features of the IsoClean
- Flexible applications: Clean air recirculating unit, negative pressure unit, or partial exhaust/recirculation.
- Low cost isolation room
- 3-speed adjustable airflow (IsoClean 800) or Variable speed(IsoClean 400)
- Provides up to 24 room air changes per hour (ACH) in a typical18 x 12 x 8 ft. room (IsoClean 800).
- Low-high clean air circulation pattern, “air curtain” effect
- Simple maintenance with easily accessible filters
- Small and portable: can be rolled from one room to another
- Quite operation: 52 dBA on low, 56 dBA on medium and 60dBA on high speed
- UL 507 E152685 on standard unit
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The IsoClean can be setup to create both negative pressure and clear air recirculation by exhausting air out while recirculating the remainder back into the room.
- Connect flexible ducting to the 6in. (142mm) collar on the top of the unit for partial exhaust.
- 100-300 CFM may be exhausted at high speed when operating in this mode.
- As a recirculating unit, the IsoClean’s powerful motor/blower can deliver 560 CFM(951 m3/hr) up to 800 CFM (1359 m3/hr).
- As a negative pressure unit, the air passing through the HEPA filter is cleansed of 99.99% of particles as small as 0.3 micron to capture, contain, and with the optional UV lights, can “kill” captured pathogens.
- May be exhausted directly to the exterior through a window, or through a wall simply by connecting flexible ducting.
- The filter contains 220 ft2 (20.4 m2) of media to extend its usable lifetime before filter loading occurs, resulting in decreased cost and fewer filter changes.